Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured an infloor upender for a manufacturer of electric trucks. This upender allowed the customer, a major North American electric truck manufacturer, to skid and package the customer’s electric trucks for horizontal transport loading. The equipment replaced two forklift trucks, an overhead crane and allowed the more efficient redeployment of three employees.
- 90° tilt, flush with floor mounting
- Provides a safer and more efficient work environment
- Photo eyes and receptors on all four posts restrict movement when the photo beam is broken
- Built-in PLC provides operational delays for safety which are supported by visual and audible alarms
- Two operation stations are linked to a security system (swipe card) in order to limit personnel access